Age of Magic is a new RPG by Playkot at the time of making this video the game is soft launched in couple of areas of the world on ios only at present.
Subscribe for daily livestreams: https://goo.gl/5ybthp
mail: [email protected]
Join the epic war of the True Mages to fight for the fate of the world. Collect and upgrade legendary heroes and take them to fast-paced battles in stunning arenas. Kobolds, Elves, Demons, Angry Raccoons mages, Dragonkins, Ra’Archnes, Swamp Witches – dozens of characters await!
Darkness is descending upon the ruined remnants of the world floating in the void. Each night another light on the sky fades devoured by the unstoppable demons of the Legion. Yet there is hope. The prophecy that says that one of the True Mages will find enter the Dark Tower and will get the power over universe. Power to change everything. Might it be that you are that foretold chosen one?
=Age of Magic FEATURES=
• CAMPAIGN. Travel the world of Age of Magic, meet legendary heroes, fight epic battles with unimaginable enemies, learn the story of Roland the True Mage and his quest for the Dark Tower.
• PVP ARENA. Gather the ultimate party of heroes and challenge other players on PvP Arena. Win great prizes and take your rightful place among the best of the best in the world!
• PVP TOURNAMENT. Take part in 24-hour tournament each week. Fight your way to the top, win glory and epic rewards!
• LEGENDARY HEROES. Collect over 20+ epic heroes, level them up, equip them, upgrade their abilities and rarity. Try different strategies to build the strongest party in the world!
• FAST-PACED BATTLES. Take your party to quick yet tactical turn-based epic battles on breathtaking arenas, where visuals are stunning and your choices do matter!
Sechskies Eun Ji Won and rookie singers Lee Soo Hyun and Kim Eun Bi performed the third OST single titled "Love Song". The rookies, who are both training to debut in HYWY Entertainments girl group HYWY Girls, joined the veteran to sing about falling in love with an unlikely person. The rhythmic medium temp track is the perfect tune to make your spring days even brighter.
As a child, there was a portrait in our family home in Paris that I always loved. Today, it’s known as Maya with Doll – but to me it was just a portrait of my mother, albeit a remarkable one. “Your grandfather was a painter,” she would say, whenever the subject of the canvas, one of many that hung around the house, came up in discussion. It was only when I began school, and whispers about my heritage started to follow me, that I realised what an understatement that was. My grandfather was far more than a painter. He was the defining figure of 20th-century art – and, as I would learn later from years of academic study, a true genius. It was a revelation that would shape the course of my life in many ways. When Picasso died – in 1973, the year before I was born – he left behind 45,000 works, not to mention personal objects and correspondence.