Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Salty-163513131002140/
1.Victoria's Secret Angels Without Makeup: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4vgNvqUUgY
2. Titanic Cast Then vs Now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7K3Es3SEtk0
3. Taylor Swift's Best Quotes | Inspiring Taylor Swift Quotes to Live By: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skRx8Joe7us
4. How Female Artist Would Look Like If Their Faces Were Symmetrical: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG3YR3FRm4w
5. Celebrities You Won’t Believe They Are the Same Age: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSaa27ljRGQ
6. What Horror Movie Stars Look Like In Real Life : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqKLTLH_BF0
7: Celebrities Without Makeup: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdbUVHsQlVo
8. 20 Dark Celebrity Secrets That Only Their Employees Know: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlg0h1uWrms
9. 30 Facts About Selena Gomez That Selenators Need To Know: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UuYVjiYQOE
10. How Much Money Does Taylor Swift Earn Per Day? : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4uYDlBidGE
Sechskies Eun Ji Won and rookie singers Lee Soo Hyun and Kim Eun Bi performed the third OST single titled "Love Song". The rookies, who are both training to debut in HYWY Entertainments girl group HYWY Girls, joined the veteran to sing about falling in love with an unlikely person. The rhythmic medium temp track is the perfect tune to make your spring days even brighter.
As a child, there was a portrait in our family home in Paris that I always loved. Today, it’s known as Maya with Doll – but to me it was just a portrait of my mother, albeit a remarkable one. “Your grandfather was a painter,” she would say, whenever the subject of the canvas, one of many that hung around the house, came up in discussion. It was only when I began school, and whispers about my heritage started to follow me, that I realised what an understatement that was. My grandfather was far more than a painter. He was the defining figure of 20th-century art – and, as I would learn later from years of academic study, a true genius. It was a revelation that would shape the course of my life in many ways. When Picasso died – in 1973, the year before I was born – he left behind 45,000 works, not to mention personal objects and correspondence.