How to remove a fan Hello Everyone and Welcome To ZIMALETA HOW TO SHOW & UNBOXING
My Name is Serge I am The Founder of This Channel and I Personally Would Like to Welcome You To Our Channel
I Hope You will find This Channel Helpful and Entertaining, we are always making new Videos for You To Enjoy, we Upload Daily Content and we Try Our Best to Provide you with Quality Videos, If you Like what you see Please Drop us a BIG Like, we will Truly Appreciate it, By liking the Video you are watching You are helping Others To Find Our Channel,
► Follow us on Twitter - https://twitter.com/_ZIMALETA_
► Follow us on Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/_zimaleta_/
► Like us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/cccpserge
► Our Website: here - www.zimaleta.com
► Our Email [email protected]
ZIMALETA HOW TO SHOW & UNBOXING
Here's What you Can Expect from Our Channel, We Make How To Videos on Many Topics, Our Goal is To grow and Expand our How To Content, Here is So primary Focus of Content You Will see now,
• Mercedes Sprinter How To Videos (everything there is to know about the Sprinter) Currently we are Filming Season 2 for 2017 and Already we made Enough Videos to Upload Daily, January Videos are about Electrical Problems. Like ECM, TCM, Egnission Switch, Tumbler, Immobilizer, Skreem Modual, Fuse Panel, Air Bag, Horn, Hazard Light Switch, Electrical Harness, Engine Staling While Driving Problems and Solutions and General maintenance Like Changing Fuel Filter, Air Filter, Cabin Filter, Wiper Blades and Arms, Adding Fluids, Repairing or replacing wore out or broken parts and Upkeep.
• Right Now we are Filming Sprinter How To Videos for February, Here is what you Can Expect, it will be about Replacing Rear Deferential, Complete Guide, everything there is to know about the Rear Deferential, Barings, Rotors, Brakes, ABS Sensors, and Lots More, Also the Break Down of Rear Deferential and Rebuild.
• In March We will Be Focusing on More Sprinter Content, Like Taking Apart and Engine, and Replacing a Head Guesket, Fuel Injectors, a Starter, Rebuilding a 722 Transmission, Replacing Rear Baring and seals, Replacing Front Control Arms, Barings, rotors and Breaks, steering column assembly and Tie Rods, and Upgrading Horn and many More Videos
• In April More Sprinter Videos LIKE Taking Care of Sprinter Body, Like dealing with Rust Problems, sanding prepping for primer and paint, removing hood, doors, Head Lights, grille, Radiator and Support, Replacing AC Condenser, Fixing AC, and Installing Rear Window AC and Generator for The Summer, Building RV Style Cargo Area and Sleeper, for Comfort, Insulating Rear Cargo Area, Installing paneling, Installing, a Window in The Left Sliding Door for The 2 Sliding Door Sprinter, Installing 3 Rear Passenger Seats, Building Storage for Comfort Traveling, Installing a roof AC, SOLAR Panels and Auxiliary Battery's, Changing Tires and Adding Cargo Area Custom Windows
• In May I will Be Doing Construction Videos, I Plan To get a Permit to Build a 4 Bay Door Shop, Out of Cinderblocks This will Be a DIY Project I will Be The Builder and The Contractor, This will Be Built on my B-2 Commercial Property with 12 Foot Bay Doors, and an Office,
• In Jun it will be about Me Getting my Car Dealership License, I will Show You How You can get one and what it takes to get one and how and why I got mine, Also I will be doing Paving and Building a Fence out of Cinderblock and will be getting Ready for Upcoming Car Projects.
• In July we will Be Buying cars at Car AUCTIONS, Like More Sprinter and some other Cars, The Focus will be To Create a Business for Doing what I love and it is Cars, and Car Projects, it will be Fun and we will Not Be Short on Content, The Plan is to Create an interesting and Exiting ZIMALETA How To SHOW 2.0 by This Time My Video Quality and Making Things Fun and Interesting should hit a new High, we Plan to Always Improve what we are doing to always get better and Help Others
Our Goal and Our Mission on This Channel is To Always Help Our Viewers Get The Best Experience in getting The Right Information to you on Time, not only Tru Videos but by Also by answering your Questions that you may have, Your Comments are Very Important to us, they Help shape our content for this Channel, we listen Closely to Our Viewers whether it's a Question, Comment or Suggestion, and Try to get to every Questions Right away, I will Personally Reply to You Same Day, we monitor Our Channel Closely to give you The Best Experience possible.
If your Exited about it like we are Please SUBSCRIBE I Promise NOT To Disappoint, if you Become a SUBSCRIBER you become Part of my YouTube Family and I Would like to Personally Thank You for taking your Time to SUBSCRIBE
Hello. My mechanic tells me that, in addition to the fan behind the radiator, there is a second cooling fan for the engine. He wants to install a switch to turn on the other cooling fan when my engine heats up. Can you tell me if there is a second fan somewhere? Thanks
Yes... There are 2 fans on the T1N Sprinters. On 2007 - 2009 there actually 3 of them. 2010 and up only one.
T1N has 2, one mechanical, activate by the clutch, it is the one that you see in this video. The electrical one is in front of the condenser, you can see it through the grill, and yes it comes on with the A/C system.
It is not true though that the electrical fan come on only for A/C in order to cool down the freon. The electrical fan it is also controlled by the ECU of the van. In a case that the van starts to overheat, both fans will come on.
If you have a problem with overheating, you can do 2 things that will make a difference. First, get yourself a separate cooler/radiator for transmission's fluid. Do not let the transmission fluid go or cool through the main radiator of the van. Second, try to find and buy a thermostat that has a lower operating temperature setting, in other words, the thermostat will open and let the water circulate on the big circle at a lower temperature vs the factory one, that might be set to open up when the temperature of the coolant reaches 80+ degrees Celsius.
Having a switch for turning on the electrical fan will not make such a big difference.
Yes one fan is attached to the water pump, but it’s a mechanical fan, I am not sure if it’s a clutch system or not but it spins when engine spins, but one fan is behind the grille but in front of AC Condenser, it turns on when engine is Hot, but if it’s not turning on then it’s a problem, maybe wiring maybe fuse or relay, maybe the fan is dead, installing a switch not a bad idea, just make sure to do it properly with a fuse, or you can fry the wiring or cause a car fire 🔥
+Larry Craft 184 sounds normal, if i shuts down again, try disconnecting Mass Air Flow sensor located on pipe that goes from air filter to engine, let me know, this is best gues for now, can also be caused by crank shaft sensor good luck
Thanks you for the video educational, i look in you tube for videos like you did! This personally help me a lot I do most of my repair for my self.
I have sprinter 04 , the best van I have. 463.000 miles run perfect.
Wow that is great thanks for being a subscriber and for this Awesome comment! I like 2004/2006 they are great vans and are reliable if you maintain them ;) thanks again and feel free to cement and ask advice or questions i read every comment and try to respond fast
Thanks very useful , am working on one of them right now, a i have problem w/ high pressure pump. you said in other video you had fix a ready one, i'll try fix this one, if any problem, i will need your help, thanks again...
Hi, I have an oil leak that is hard to find. I'm seeing drips of oil coming from my belt tensioner and running my oil pan. Is a pretty good leak. Please let me know if you see something like this or may have an idea what it could be. Thanks.
+ZIMALETA HOW TO SHOW Kalashnik yes, I thought it could have been that so today I did change it and I'm still getting the leak. It oil for sure that is leaking since I did have to add. I'm stumped. I've never had taking apart a sprinter before and don't know what's behind the tensioner.
ohh, wow, ok i think this might be your Oil Cap gasket they need to be changed with every oil change most people dont, one of my friends changed his oil and it happen to him, so if your sure its Oil leek then check the oil filter gusket if its broken or not tight all the way or in wrong place then it will cause a major leek and it will be a mess, and thats right above your tensioner to
It's not on my alternator but it's all I've my a/c compressor. At first I thought it was me crank seal but it's too wet up top. It is getting on my serp belt and oil filter cap witch I changed gasket think that might have been it.
I Think its not Oil leek but its diesel dirty in oil from dirty engine, its coming from high pressure fuel pump if its getting on your belt and tensioner, maybe it even gets on alternator, look to see if its dirty oily alternator, let me know.
Sechskies Eun Ji Won and rookie singers Lee Soo Hyun and Kim Eun Bi performed the third OST single titled "Love Song". The rookies, who are both training to debut in HYWY Entertainments girl group HYWY Girls, joined the veteran to sing about falling in love with an unlikely person. The rhythmic medium temp track is the perfect tune to make your spring days even brighter.
As a child, there was a portrait in our family home in Paris that I always loved. Today, it’s known as Maya with Doll – but to me it was just a portrait of my mother, albeit a remarkable one. “Your grandfather was a painter,” she would say, whenever the subject of the canvas, one of many that hung around the house, came up in discussion. It was only when I began school, and whispers about my heritage started to follow me, that I realised what an understatement that was. My grandfather was far more than a painter. He was the defining figure of 20th-century art – and, as I would learn later from years of academic study, a true genius. It was a revelation that would shape the course of my life in many ways. When Picasso died – in 1973, the year before I was born – he left behind 45,000 works, not to mention personal objects and correspondence.