- Become a Patron of the SGJL Project -- https://www.patreon.com/SGJL
- SGJL Discord Link (patreon members can talk or text) -- https://discord.gg/S3kq4Yu
-- Message me here with proof of purchase of the JLPT Tango books, and I'll send you the links to the Anki decks.
- Join iTalki and receive a $10 sign-up bonus (I receive the same if you use this link, which I'll use to make more content like this), hire native speakers to read you native material, record the session to relisten as many times as you wish - https://www.italki.com/i/CeeEbe?hl=en_us
- Suggested Guide to Japanese Literacy (SGJL) -- https://forum.koohii.com/thread-5110.html
- JLPT Tango N4 1500 is also found as "はじめまして日本語能力試験 N4単語 1500"
-- Official Website - https://www.ask-books.com/jlpt%E5%8D%98%E8%AA%9En4/
-- Official Support Website - http://www.ask-support.com/japanese/
-- Amazon.jp - https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/487217982X/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_U_x_umhMBb049EBYH
-- White Rabbit Press - https://shop.whiterabbitjapan.com/products/1500-essential-vocabulary-for-the-jlpt-n4
Sechskies Eun Ji Won and rookie singers Lee Soo Hyun and Kim Eun Bi performed the third OST single titled "Love Song". The rookies, who are both training to debut in HYWY Entertainments girl group HYWY Girls, joined the veteran to sing about falling in love with an unlikely person. The rhythmic medium temp track is the perfect tune to make your spring days even brighter.
As a child, there was a portrait in our family home in Paris that I always loved. Today, it’s known as Maya with Doll – but to me it was just a portrait of my mother, albeit a remarkable one. “Your grandfather was a painter,” she would say, whenever the subject of the canvas, one of many that hung around the house, came up in discussion. It was only when I began school, and whispers about my heritage started to follow me, that I realised what an understatement that was. My grandfather was far more than a painter. He was the defining figure of 20th-century art – and, as I would learn later from years of academic study, a true genius. It was a revelation that would shape the course of my life in many ways. When Picasso died – in 1973, the year before I was born – he left behind 45,000 works, not to mention personal objects and correspondence.