Bali, Indonesia is a paradise for food lovers, there are plenty of incredible and creative dishes. Besides various kind of delicious food, most of the restaurant in Bali have a great vibe and great settings. We are taking you to our top 5 favorite restaurants in Bali, Indonesia. All of these recommended restaurants are where we go for regularly during the time we stayed in Bali for 2 months.
These top 5 restaurants also ranked excellent in TripAdvisor, in which all of them get excellent review from visiting travelers/tourists in Bali, Indonesia. And we found out this restaurants because of TripAdvisor, among all restaurants recommended by TripAdvisor, we love these 5 restaurants the most for different reasons.
The menu at each 5 restaurants cover different kind of food, with different vibe and different price range as well
This is subjective opinion:
1. Moose Espresso ( Under My Warrung Group) : Located in Batu Belig in Canggu area. The restaurant is quite small but it is cozy. Price is okay, it's not cheap, but also not expensive. The special menu is 50000 Rupiah and the portion is huge ! Staff are so kind and friendly. Red velvet latte is amazing, and coffee is amazing. that is why we love it for breakfast.
2. My warung: My Warung at Echo beach area has a great vibe with the rice paddy view. Price is the same level with Moose Espresso. Chicken Sate here is amazing, big portion and cost 50000 Rupiah. Staff are super friendly, one of the best staff in bali in our opinion.
3. Kedai D'sawah: Located in Ubud. Price is cheapest among all of our top 5 restaurants. This is a million dollars view restaurant, with spacious rice field view. Open air, wifi is so amazing.
4. Roti Canai: Located in Canggu. They offer Indian and Indonesian kind of food. Price is okay. The place is quite small but cozy. Service is quick.
5. Deus: Located in Canggu, just at the opposite site of Roti Canai. - The place is huge with a big garden at the back. The menu is a real mix of options and choice. on Sundays you can listen to live bands in a party atmosphere. And on Tuesday you can enjoy the taco tuesday event where you pay only 100000 for beer tattoo and taco or pizza depend on your choice.
6. Berawa kitchen : Located in Canggu The food was phenomenal! They have great variety of food of all different culture, everything from burgers, chinese food , japanese food, italian food to traditional balinese and indonesian dishes. Here the drink is very cheap, 5 cocktail is only 100000 rupiah
** Please Subscribe so then you guys won't miss our daily content !:)
let's chat guys, we are really happy to see you guys comment on our channel and that really means the world to us.
Curious on how we save money while traveling full-time ? Our secret is here :
There are 4 free things every Photographer should and ill show you how to get them.
SAVE ON AIRBNB $20: https://www.airbnb.com/c/jamesh15025
OUR CAMERA GEAR - ( This is the main gear. We use a lot more little suff. Let us know if you want a detailed list. These links help support us and let us continue what we love. With no extra cost to you!)
Canon 70D ( http://go.magik.ly/ml/7xq2/ )
18-135 ( http://go.magik.ly/ml/7xq3/ )
50mm ( http://go.magik.ly/ml/7xq4/ )
Canon G7X ( http://go.magik.ly/ml/7xq1/ )
DJI Phantom ( http://go.magik.ly/ml/7xpz/ )
GoPro Hero 4 Silver ( http://go.magik.ly/ml/7xq0/ )
Edited on: FCPX
Chat with us at : [email protected] or DM us on Instagram @divertliving
Facebook – http://facebook.com/divertliving41
Instagram – http://instagram.com/divertliving
Tumblr - https://divertliving.tumblr.com/
twitter - https://twitter.com/Divertliving
May be it’s just me. I prefer live social interaction and just not too much detail explaining (simple and quick is manageable). Check out Harald Balde youtube for an example. Never get bore watching this dude because you never know what to expect. I ran out of Harald videos to watch and start watching your channel. Your channel doesn’t have live interaction too much. Nothing bad but just something I prefer. I want to watch more but just too boring for me. I hope you don’t take this offensively. I only want to help if anything.
Sechskies Eun Ji Won and rookie singers Lee Soo Hyun and Kim Eun Bi performed the third OST single titled "Love Song". The rookies, who are both training to debut in HYWY Entertainments girl group HYWY Girls, joined the veteran to sing about falling in love with an unlikely person. The rhythmic medium temp track is the perfect tune to make your spring days even brighter.
As a child, there was a portrait in our family home in Paris that I always loved. Today, it’s known as Maya with Doll – but to me it was just a portrait of my mother, albeit a remarkable one. “Your grandfather was a painter,” she would say, whenever the subject of the canvas, one of many that hung around the house, came up in discussion. It was only when I began school, and whispers about my heritage started to follow me, that I realised what an understatement that was. My grandfather was far more than a painter. He was the defining figure of 20th-century art – and, as I would learn later from years of academic study, a true genius. It was a revelation that would shape the course of my life in many ways. When Picasso died – in 1973, the year before I was born – he left behind 45,000 works, not to mention personal objects and correspondence.