- BluMaan Hair Products | https://blumaan.com
- The messy slick back. It's my current go too!
- 5 GREAT hair products you've never heard of: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOWHwXYYJdA&t=3s
Join our Email list! http://bit.ly/2MRPvzb
- BluMaan Cloud Control Hair Oil (no available yet)
- alternatively, use this oil for now:
- Monarch Matte Paste by BluMaan: https://blumaan.com/collections/hair-products/products/monarch-matte-paste
- Vented Brush:
- (USA) https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0047ZIN5S/ref=as_li_qf_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=blu097-20&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B0047ZIN5S&linkId=a80b77ed138ae8bd535dc41e99317955
- (International) https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0047ZIN5S/ref=as_li_qf_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=blu0520-21&creative=6738&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B0047ZIN5S&linkId=a91e7c1b79b3af6db14eb9cab4bd6985
- Check out my Instagram: @BluMaan
- Follow me on Twitter: @BluMaan
- My Facebook Page: /joeisblu (search for BluMaan on Facebook)
- The BluMaan Blog: https://yourbluprints.com/
- Join our Email list: http://bit.ly/2MRPvzb
- My SnapChat: @BluMaan
- BluMaan YT Spotify Playlist: https://open.spotify.com/user/1189956043/playlist/2q03cFHABjgMCr4z5pa5Ou?si=6WPfgCU9Rriq1c9Lre8JMw
BluMaan COMMUNITY STUFF:
The FaceBook BluMaan Community Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/BluMaanCommunity/?ref=group_header
Your pictures featured on Instagram - @byBluMaan
The BluMaan Community YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmA2Ob4FLO1WZweUV2DOGhw
Fancy selling our products? Send your inquiries here:
If you're new here, don't forget to smash that like & subscribe button for more mens hair related content on the #BluMaan. It doesn't stop at just haircuts and #Hairstyle tutorials, we've got product reviews, male fashion hauls, grooming advice, how to's and tutorials; and even a little tech too! If it's mens Lifestyle related, you'll find it here in 2018!
Get it wet, brush it straight back and let it naturally dry, it should take its natural direction if you don't intefere with it too much. Keep in mind though that this works for me and might not work for your, but it's worth that try. 👍👍
I have a request to u sir , I think u know about what war is going between t-series and PEWDIEPIE, and being an individual creators u guys make our dreams to be a Youtuber one day but I don't think that will ever possible ,t-series is much ahead from PEWDIEPIE,so i request u to do something,being an subscriber for yours i am begging to you
Minimalist Watch With an Industrial Twist? Gentleman I can't say enough, quality, aesthetic and affordable are only 3 of many things that can be said about Hagley West Watches http://lddy.no/8r3w do yourself a favor and find out for yourself and then do your bank account a favor and save you 15% off your order with code HWEST15
Hello. I have an question. I have soft, fine wavy hair. I own this clay https://www.emag.ro/ceara-de-par-schwarzkopf-professional-3d-men-texture-clay-100ml-cear-schw-121205/pd/DCCDMYBBM/.
I have problems with applying the product. When I apply the clay, my hair gets hard very quickly, and it's very difficult to style it. It hurts to comb my hair. I have a C30 comb https://www.amazon.com/Cricket-Carbon-Comb-C30-Power/dp/B004WKU1TY and a wide tooth comb similar to this one https://www.amazon.com/Professional-Majestik-Anti-Static-Durability-Satisfaction/dp/B07BX41PCG/ref=mp_s_a_1_5?keywords=carbon+fiber+wide+tooth+comb&qid=1550411101&s=gateway&sr=8-5 (I bought mine from Dre Drexler). The texture clay gets so hard that it hurts to even use the comb with the wider teeth. What should I do? Should I apply the clay on damp hair so the hair doesn't get hard?
I've always wondered why he always puts "MODERN" in his hairstyle titles. It's just a BS way to make it seem like it's a better hairstyle. Hes done this in a ton of his videos. What exactly makes a style "modern"????
Sechskies Eun Ji Won and rookie singers Lee Soo Hyun and Kim Eun Bi performed the third OST single titled "Love Song". The rookies, who are both training to debut in HYWY Entertainments girl group HYWY Girls, joined the veteran to sing about falling in love with an unlikely person. The rhythmic medium temp track is the perfect tune to make your spring days even brighter.
As a child, there was a portrait in our family home in Paris that I always loved. Today, it’s known as Maya with Doll – but to me it was just a portrait of my mother, albeit a remarkable one. “Your grandfather was a painter,” she would say, whenever the subject of the canvas, one of many that hung around the house, came up in discussion. It was only when I began school, and whispers about my heritage started to follow me, that I realised what an understatement that was. My grandfather was far more than a painter. He was the defining figure of 20th-century art – and, as I would learn later from years of academic study, a true genius. It was a revelation that would shape the course of my life in many ways. When Picasso died – in 1973, the year before I was born – he left behind 45,000 works, not to mention personal objects and correspondence.