The official Build trailer for Rennervated Gaming. Showing the World of Magic from the quiet Privet Drive to the immense Hogwarts. Join us in the world of Harry Potter.
● Unfortunately the server had a change in ownership and is now changing theme to another kind of server. If you are still interested in a HP themed server check out this site: http://deathlyhallowshp.com/
- Alexandre Desplat - Snape To Malfoy Manor
- Nicholas Hooper - A Journey To Hogwarts
● Follow me on Twitter if you have it: https://twitter.com/iwallace99
● My Facebook fan page: http://tinyurl.com/xKinGxDreaDx-FB
●Things used in video:
- Shader Pack (SEUS): http://adf.ly/pOCrs
- OptiFine: http://adf.ly/pOnhA
- Official Server Resource Pack
- Music from Harry Potter Chamber of Secrets Game
● Check these guys out:
"All music rights belong to Warner Bros. I do not take credit for music used in this trailer"
Thank you for watching!
Hope you enjoyed the video c:
Please take note of all of the follow.
The server is set to release on September 1st. Once it is released, it will be listing its IP on the website that can be found in the Description.
There is also currently a selection process for Beta testers which will give you access to the server 1 week before release.
Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed the video. ^.^
Sechskies Eun Ji Won and rookie singers Lee Soo Hyun and Kim Eun Bi performed the third OST single titled "Love Song". The rookies, who are both training to debut in HYWY Entertainments girl group HYWY Girls, joined the veteran to sing about falling in love with an unlikely person. The rhythmic medium temp track is the perfect tune to make your spring days even brighter.
As a child, there was a portrait in our family home in Paris that I always loved. Today, it’s known as Maya with Doll – but to me it was just a portrait of my mother, albeit a remarkable one. “Your grandfather was a painter,” she would say, whenever the subject of the canvas, one of many that hung around the house, came up in discussion. It was only when I began school, and whispers about my heritage started to follow me, that I realised what an understatement that was. My grandfather was far more than a painter. He was the defining figure of 20th-century art – and, as I would learn later from years of academic study, a true genius. It was a revelation that would shape the course of my life in many ways. When Picasso died – in 1973, the year before I was born – he left behind 45,000 works, not to mention personal objects and correspondence.