50 Hottest Most Grooviest Photos from the Past That Will Redefine Your Style Statement:
A pictorial celebration of the coolest kids from the past... From beatniks to bikers, mods to rude boys, hippies to ravers. And everything in between. These are images that will set your soul on fire. Get ready to get a style check.
1. A flirtatious Brigitte Bardot in a white swimsuit.
2. London, 1904.
3. Little hippie girl going dance crazy at Woodstock, 1969.
4. Young boys strike a pose for the camera, Jamaica.
5. Muhammad Ali with his all of his 'Ginormous' winnings, 1974.
6. Pretty girl selling flowers on the roadside, Oklahoma, 1973.
7. Bathing beauties in vivid Kodachrome, 1944.
8. Arnold Schwarzenegger swags it up with his glass of cognac.
9. A punk guy rocking a kickass Mohawk, 1970.
10. Ann Margaret totally rocking it out on her bike, 1969.
11. Morgan Freeman sporting a wicked afro in the '70s.
12. Boys of the future, New York, 1970.
13. Two foxxy couples in Harlem, New York, 1970s.
14. Hugh Hefner with his new bunnies, 1970s.
15. The stylish Greta Garbo.
16. Mick Jagger, Andy Warhol, and Jane Holzer, circa 1965.
17. Candy Cigarette by photographer Sally Man, 1989.
18. A stylish couple enjoying the romantic rain in London, 1963.
19. The Bowdoin College Tug of War Team, 1891.
20. Sean Connery leaves his basement flat in London for a game of golf, 1962.
21. A beautiful girl admiring her reflection in a Rolls Royce while men around her get mesmerized, London, 1968.
22. Woman in the British Royal Army Corps flaunts her new tattoo, 1940.
23. The Beatles arrive in style at the JFK airport, New York, 1964.
24. The Saturday Night Live original cast, 1975.
25. Jimi Hendrix on Carnaby Street in London, 1967.
26. A young and debonair Robin Williams, 1969.
27. Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Phillip at the horse races, 1968.
28. A gang of young and vivacious girls, 1930.
29. Actress Joan Bradshaw keeps heads turning as she walks down Hollywood Boulevard, 1957.
30. A group of handsome Southside Boys, Chicago, 1941.
31. A 1970s biker girl cranking up some tunes.
32. Rita Hayworth looking hot on her bicycle, 1940s.
33. A couple dancing in a 1950s "Be Bop" theater as everyone looks on.
34. The amazing Ann-Margret in Bye Bye Birdie, 1963.
35. Bruce Willis living the life, 1989.
36. A woman experiences heaven in the 1961 Buick "Flamingo" equipped with a rotating front seat.
37. Princess Yvonne and Prince Alexander party like rockstars, Germany, 1955.
38. Two girls walking down the street in Cape Town, 1965.
39. Picasso in his studio, 1956.
40. A high school girl setting a groovy fashion statement, 1964.
41. Presenting Diana Rigg, Olenna Tyrell from Game of Thrones, 1967.
42. Too cool for school, Brooklyn teenagers in the '80s.
43. Pretty roller skating girls humor some boys at an Outdoor Roller Skating Rink, 1970s.
44. A scooter girl, 1969.
45. Nat King Cole enjoys a smoke while he plays his tunes on a piano.
46. Jane Fonda stretches and relaxes in the back of her limo, 1958.
47. Ann Margaret poses with a baby leopard, 1960s.
48. The University of Texas women's track team practices, 1964.
49. Harrison Ford looking sharp, 1980.
50. Pacific Southwest Airlines stewardesses, 1972.
Labels: culture, fashion, funny, history, life, people, portraits
BS on #12. There were no commercially sold boomboxes in 1970 let alone readily available compact cassette or players for that matter. However, there was a Panasonic 8 track bbox in 76, but nothing like the portrayed. Geordi LaForge glasses weren't around until the latter 80's...
@Black Dot Having a discussion here mate, no need to get shitty with the personal attacks.
You may be right in your original assessment, because the more I look at this picture, the more I believe it to be modern and professional. The style of clothing is early 70's, before the advent of the tartan, anarchy, ripped, bondage era that came in with the punk rock era; the tattoo looks fake because it does not fit the 70's style at all; no earrings or piercings, specifically on the left ear; the belt and wristband are early to mid-80's and he appears to be wearing a pinkie ring?? If it was just a random photo of a lad sitting on the pavement, I doubt that the backdrop would have as perfect as that.
“Most grooviest “ is incorrect English usage. Should be just “most groovy” or just “grooviest.” Please learn correct English.
Truly great photos though.
Are you Russian? Where are these photos from? Where are you from?
Everyone things the past was better because they can imagine it to be something it was not. Just like the fool who sees people smiling in a photo assumes they're always "happy". Truth is, that you only have the present and minions of satan work hard to keep you living in the past, looking back and thinking how much "better" it was. The only thing that has really changed is that as you've gotten older, lived an unrepentant live of sin, you've drifted further away from God's light and your own light is fading. This life is your chance to receive salvation from Jesus Christ - nothing else you do matters because the world is a lie.
Now that the wind called my name
And my star had faded now hardly a glimpse
up in the empty space
And the wise one-eyed great father
in the sky stilled my flame
For the ones who stood me near
And you few who were me dear
I ask of thee to have no doubts and no fears
For when the great clouds fills the air
And the thunder roars from o, so
far away up in the sky
Then for sure you will know that I have
reached the joyous hall up high
With my bloodbrothers at side
All sons of father with one eye
We were all born in the land of the blood on ice
And now you all who might hear my song
Brought to you by the northern wind have no fear
Though the night may seem so everlasting
and forever dark
There will come a golden dawn
At ends of nights for all yee on whom
Upon the northstar always shines
The vast gates to hall up high
Shall stand open wide and welcome you
with all its within
And Oden shall hail us bearers of a pounding
Amazing to see this, how it is possible to spent the life watching or collecting Photos from Famous People who serve for nothing, but socially accepted but at the end tyrants and not only disgusting but absurd. Just people who think the life is something exterior ,appearance .....are like empty photos.
I was born in the sixties and grew up in the 70s it's hard telling your kids about gathering at the house in the block that had a TV and hoping your friends were home when you went to see them cos like most of the people I knew they didn't have a phone,but us kids played outside all day had serious imagination and occupied ourselves with no input from adults, and you can't miss what you never had, glad I grew up playing with a bat and ball rather than a phone or video game...
Sechskies Eun Ji Won and rookie singers Lee Soo Hyun and Kim Eun Bi performed the third OST single titled "Love Song". The rookies, who are both training to debut in HYWY Entertainments girl group HYWY Girls, joined the veteran to sing about falling in love with an unlikely person. The rhythmic medium temp track is the perfect tune to make your spring days even brighter.
As a child, there was a portrait in our family home in Paris that I always loved. Today, it’s known as Maya with Doll – but to me it was just a portrait of my mother, albeit a remarkable one. “Your grandfather was a painter,” she would say, whenever the subject of the canvas, one of many that hung around the house, came up in discussion. It was only when I began school, and whispers about my heritage started to follow me, that I realised what an understatement that was. My grandfather was far more than a painter. He was the defining figure of 20th-century art – and, as I would learn later from years of academic study, a true genius. It was a revelation that would shape the course of my life in many ways. When Picasso died – in 1973, the year before I was born – he left behind 45,000 works, not to mention personal objects and correspondence.