👍🏽 👍🏽 Please LIKE & Subscribe for MORE hacks & Hairstyles! - Top 5, most useful Hacks & Hairstyles of 2016.
Last Week's, HILARIOUS Hacks TESTED video (nose twerking) -https://youtu.be/au8BqvUIEkE
✔ Check out the complete line of products from Hair Food here - http://bit.ly/2gfM012
Big thanks to Hair Food for partnering up with me for this video!
In this hair tutorial, I'm going to teach you a NEW braid style, using the beard braid hack for long or medium length hair!
This cute braid hairstyle is super easy and quick to do on your own hair; perfect for school, or even for a fancy occasion like prom, wedding or the homecoming!
Life-Beauty-Hair Hacks for Girls (Every Girl Should Know);
1. How to prevent and remove dry scalp flakes with your rotating face brush.
2. How to prevent your off-the-shoulder tops from pulling up when you raise your arms with a simple hair elastic hack! Mentioned more thoroughly in another video - https://youtu.be/8V75wMf44GY
3. How to turn the the amazing beard braid - also known as the reverse braid method - into an easy, faux fishtail braid ponytail! (just found out) I believe this Hack was started by - https://www.instagram.com/beautynmalia .
4. How to curl your hair with a flat iron without twisting. Check out Kayley Melissa's dedicated video on this method here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubHbLqYrwrw&t=121s
5. How to shampoo your hair with face powder!
More cute and easy hairstyles tutorials for long hair or Medium Length hair;
Best & Tops Running Late Hacks & Hairstyles for Long or medium Length Hair - https://youtu.be/VaUS8Iw41dg
Best Instagram Hacks & Hairstyles tested https://youtu.be/xqbcTiVIRs0.
- 3-Minute Elegant SIDE BUN Hairstyle - https://youtu.be/QrENDFht0bA
- 2-Minute Elegant Holiday Bun Updo Hairstyle - https://youtu.be/ySB5mOKnTD4
- how to: 10 Easy Ways to Curl Your Hair with a Curling Iron - https://youtu.be/PLUt1Y1a77A
- Lazy Easy Heatless Curls Overnight Tutorial - https://youtu.be/Evu05WFYRyU
- How to Cut Your Own Hair in layers at home - https://youtu.be/prtYa2FQ1fM
- 2-minute Bubble Bun Hairstyle - http://youtu.be/tEHebBXH64c
- My Hair Routine! https://youtu.be/Yx--R6qAXxM
- 6 Easy Lazy Hairstyles for medium hair, long hair, short hair - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEcPtNx_frY
This video is about pretty long hair styles, Back-to-School girls hairstyles and hacks, cute prom hairstyles, wedding hairstyles for girls, bridesmaid look , prom HAIR TUTORIALS FOR LONG HAIR, braided hairstyles for long hair, graduation hairstyles, teenage hairstyles for school, long hairstyles for school, looks for teenagers, how to do an updo on yourself, hairstyles for medium hair for teenagers, unique and easy school hairstyles, MakeupWearables hairstyles, Instagram hacks, Pinterest hacks, lazy girl's hairstyles, dry scalp hacks, and cute hairstyles for round face.
I purchased the Royalty Free Music.
Songs from Youtube Music Library.
FTC: This is a sponsored video.
★ Business Inquiries to : [email protected]
If you're reading this, comment with 💜 or 💕 emoji! Our secret!
Sechskies Eun Ji Won and rookie singers Lee Soo Hyun and Kim Eun Bi performed the third OST single titled "Love Song". The rookies, who are both training to debut in HYWY Entertainments girl group HYWY Girls, joined the veteran to sing about falling in love with an unlikely person. The rhythmic medium temp track is the perfect tune to make your spring days even brighter.
As a child, there was a portrait in our family home in Paris that I always loved. Today, it’s known as Maya with Doll – but to me it was just a portrait of my mother, albeit a remarkable one. “Your grandfather was a painter,” she would say, whenever the subject of the canvas, one of many that hung around the house, came up in discussion. It was only when I began school, and whispers about my heritage started to follow me, that I realised what an understatement that was. My grandfather was far more than a painter. He was the defining figure of 20th-century art – and, as I would learn later from years of academic study, a true genius. It was a revelation that would shape the course of my life in many ways. When Picasso died – in 1973, the year before I was born – he left behind 45,000 works, not to mention personal objects and correspondence.