Conductor Plate and Speed SensorHello Everyone and Welcome To ZIMALETA HOW TO SHOW & UNBOXING
My Name is Serge I am The Founder of This Channel and I Personally Would Like to Welcome You To Our Channel
I Hope You will find This Channel Helpful and Entertaining, we are always making new Videos for You To Enjoy, we Upload Daily Content and we Try Our Best to Provide you with Quality Videos, If you Like what you see Please Drop us a BIG Like, we will Truly Appreciate it, By liking the Video you are watching You are helping Others To Find Our Channel,
► Follow us on Twitter - https://twitter.com/_ZIMALETA_
► Follow us on Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/_zimaleta_/
► Like us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/cccpserge
► Our Website: here - www.zimaleta.com
► Our Email [email protected]
ZIMALETA HOW TO SHOW & UNBOXING
Here's What you Can Expect from Our Channel, We Make How To Videos on Many Topics, Our Goal is To grow and Expand our How To Content, Here is So primary Focus of Content You Will see now,
• Mercedes Sprinter How To Videos (everything there is to know about the Sprinter) Currently we are Filming Season 2 for 2017 and Already we made Enough Videos to Upload Daily, January Videos are about Electrical Problems. Like ECM, TCM, Egnission Switch, Tumbler, Immobilizer, Skreem Modual, Fuse Panel, Air Bag, Horn, Hazard Light Switch, Electrical Harness, Engine Staling While Driving Problems and Solutions and General maintenance Like Changing Fuel Filter, Air Filter, Cabin Filter, Wiper Blades and Arms, Adding Fluids, Repairing or replacing wore out or broken parts and Upkeep.
• Right Now we are Filming Sprinter How To Videos for February, Here is what you Can Expect, it will be about Replacing Rear Deferential, Complete Guide, everything there is to know about the Rear Deferential, Barings, Rotors, Brakes, ABS Sensors, and Lots More, Also the Break Down of Rear Deferential and Rebuild.
• In March We will Be Focusing on More Sprinter Content, Like Taking Apart and Engine, and Replacing a Head Guesket, Fuel Injectors, a Starter, Rebuilding a 722 Transmission, Replacing Rear Baring and seals, Replacing Front Control Arms, Barings, rotors and Breaks, steering column assembly and Tie Rods, and Upgrading Horn and many More Videos
• In April More Sprinter Videos LIKE Taking Care of Sprinter Body, Like dealing with Rust Problems, sanding prepping for primer and paint, removing hood, doors, Head Lights, grille, Radiator and Support, Replacing AC Condenser, Fixing AC, and Installing Rear Window AC and Generator for The Summer, Building RV Style Cargo Area and Sleeper, for Comfort, Insulating Rear Cargo Area, Installing paneling, Installing, a Window in The Left Sliding Door for The 2 Sliding Door Sprinter, Installing 3 Rear Passenger Seats, Building Storage for Comfort Traveling, Installing a roof AC, SOLAR Panels and Auxiliary Battery's, Changing Tires and Adding Cargo Area Custom Windows
• In May I will Be Doing Construction Videos, I Plan To get a Permit to Build a 4 Bay Door Shop, Out of Cinderblocks This will Be a DIY Project I will Be The Builder and The Contractor, This will Be Built on my B-2 Commercial Property with 12 Foot Bay Doors, and an Office,
• In Jun it will be about Me Getting my Car Dealership License, I will Show You How You can get one and what it takes to get one and how and why I got mine, Also I will be doing Paving and Building a Fence out of Cinderblock and will be getting Ready for Upcoming Car Projects.
• In July we will Be Buying cars at Car AUCTIONS, Like More Sprinter and some other Cars, The Focus will be To Create a Business for Doing what I love and it is Cars, and Car Projects, it will be Fun and we will Not Be Short on Content, The Plan is to Create an interesting and Exiting ZIMALETA How To SHOW 2.0 by This Time My Video Quality and Making Things Fun and Interesting should hit a new High, we Plan to Always Improve what we are doing to always get better and Help Others
Our Goal and Our Mission on This Channel is To Always Help Our Viewers Get The Best Experience in getting The Right Information to you on Time, not only Tru Videos but by Also by answering your Questions that you may have, Your Comments are Very Important to us, they Help shape our content for this Channel, we listen Closely to Our Viewers whether it's a Question, Comment or Suggestion, and Try to get to every Questions Right away, I will Personally Reply to You Same Day, we monitor Our Channel Closely to give you The Best Experience possible.
If your Exited about it like we are Please SUBSCRIBE I Promise NOT To Disappoint, if you Become a SUBSCRIBER you become Part of my YouTube Family and I Would like to Personally Thank You for taking your Time to SUBSCRIBE
My sprinter was stuck in 1st gear and I had reverse. Replaced all kinds of parts including valve sleeves and conductor plate. Clean the EGR and MAF sensor. No luck, did not fix it. Then I replaced the TCM and the van drove for 19 days and it is messing up again. No check engine light. I am thinking I have to get a "MB SD C4 Diagnostic computer just to find out what is going on with my sprinter. I need advise and to be directed in the right direction.
I found the problem, I connect the main red fuse box wire to the ground. Now it is not blowing the fuse. But I still have problems. I did notice my E Brake light is working now but it was not working before. So my next step is to take the dash apart because I must have some more bad wires or corrosion. The windshield had been leaking rain into the cab.
OK, checked the fuse box, removed it from the van. It was corroded and there was a broken copper trace on the circuit board. So I fixed and cleaned it all up. Now I have a 100 amp fuse that keeps blowing. Will I ever get this fixed? What a headache.
If you have limp mode now and you replace the part, you will
Still have limp mode, it will need to be cleared, you need something like this to clear it My Scan Tool Autel AL619 Autolink Engine,ABS,SRS Auto OBD2 Scanner
Hi Zimaleta, Thanks for the video, my mercedes w203 is having limp mode and speed sensor issues and I had NO idea what this plate did until now, thanks for explaining it and giving me the insight of how to do the job.
+Pedro Regalado normally it does not go bad, but it will cause a limp mode because the speed sensor is dirty with Tiny metal particles, so you can just clean it before it becomes bad, my advice every 100k clean it and to help things add 2 more magnets in the pan then you will be ok
+armando arroyo ok then I wonder, are u sure it's transmission? You said loss of power! If it's Engine related you have a boost leek, check top black house going to intake manifold and change razinator also clean EGR
+Charles Allen that is Great Thanks so much, I know more about Sprinters then I have posted, lol not enough time for everything, if you need help let me know, I will do my best to help you understand a problem, I always answer all my Comments and Questions, Thanks for Subscribing, and good luck with your 06 They are great Vans if you know what to fix and fix it before it gets bad, My Goal is to make The largest Sprinter Source on YouTube, for my viewers, There will be more Videos to come in Jan and Fab, with Better Quality, Better Sound, and more informative, with better Angles, But for now, I am sure you will find some useful info here, so far I see allot of Happy Sprinter Owners, and that makes my Day
Sechskies Eun Ji Won and rookie singers Lee Soo Hyun and Kim Eun Bi performed the third OST single titled "Love Song". The rookies, who are both training to debut in HYWY Entertainments girl group HYWY Girls, joined the veteran to sing about falling in love with an unlikely person. The rhythmic medium temp track is the perfect tune to make your spring days even brighter.
As a child, there was a portrait in our family home in Paris that I always loved. Today, it’s known as Maya with Doll – but to me it was just a portrait of my mother, albeit a remarkable one. “Your grandfather was a painter,” she would say, whenever the subject of the canvas, one of many that hung around the house, came up in discussion. It was only when I began school, and whispers about my heritage started to follow me, that I realised what an understatement that was. My grandfather was far more than a painter. He was the defining figure of 20th-century art – and, as I would learn later from years of academic study, a true genius. It was a revelation that would shape the course of my life in many ways. When Picasso died – in 1973, the year before I was born – he left behind 45,000 works, not to mention personal objects and correspondence.