Greetings fellow Wonder Tacticians & RPG fans! We had 2 years of Wonder Tactics and that means epic updates for you:
and much more!
Wonder how to tacticfully play Wonder Tactics with friends? Download the epic RPG for free!
[App Store] http://bit.ly/WonderTacticsiOS
[Google Play] http://bit.ly/WonderTacticsAD
The ultimate strategic RPG you've been waiting for!
Pick and choose from over 250 Heroes to come up with the strongest formation!
Test your limits in various Dungeons and PvP Systems for a whole new RPG experience!
1. Unique Collection of Heroes
- 250 Heroes with unique characteristics
- 5 different attributes of Water, Fire, Earth, Dark, and Light
- Various Hero types from knights to legendary dragons
- Summon legendary Heroes of 1-6★
2. Strengthen Heroes Your Way
- Activate different traits of the Hero by using Gems
- Use Fixed Evolution to evolve heroes. Use Random Evolution to evolve to a different Hero
- Exceed the level limit with the Transcending System
- Power-up Skills with the Awakening System
3. Simple Team Formation
- Change up formations for different battle styles
- Strategic battles using various skills
4. Various Dungeons & Battles
- 150 Dungeons in 3 difficulty modes
- Special Dungeons including the Tower of Treasures, Raid, Secret Dungeon, Arena, and more
- Challenge other players in PvP mode
* You can play in English, Deutsch, français, русский, español, português, 한국어, 日本語, 简体中国, 中國傳統, Indonesia, and ไทย.
Play with Com2uS!
Like us on Facebook!
Tips and Updates
Sechskies Eun Ji Won and rookie singers Lee Soo Hyun and Kim Eun Bi performed the third OST single titled "Love Song". The rookies, who are both training to debut in HYWY Entertainments girl group HYWY Girls, joined the veteran to sing about falling in love with an unlikely person. The rhythmic medium temp track is the perfect tune to make your spring days even brighter.
As a child, there was a portrait in our family home in Paris that I always loved. Today, it’s known as Maya with Doll – but to me it was just a portrait of my mother, albeit a remarkable one. “Your grandfather was a painter,” she would say, whenever the subject of the canvas, one of many that hung around the house, came up in discussion. It was only when I began school, and whispers about my heritage started to follow me, that I realised what an understatement that was. My grandfather was far more than a painter. He was the defining figure of 20th-century art – and, as I would learn later from years of academic study, a true genius. It was a revelation that would shape the course of my life in many ways. When Picasso died – in 1973, the year before I was born – he left behind 45,000 works, not to mention personal objects and correspondence.