Skylanders: Ring of Heroes open beta available via Google Play until June 25!!!
Download here: http://m.withhive.com/r?c=11005
Reassemble the Squad.
Master your Skills. Awaken your Champion.
The ALL-NEW Skylanders mobile RPG is finally here.
Join Spyro, Stealth Elf, and many more of your favorite Skylanders in this epic adventure of Skylanders Ring of Heroes.
Build the ultimate Skylanders team.
- Collect from more than 60+ Skylanders.
- Level up, evolve, and awaken your Skylanders to make them stronger than ever before.
- Equip your Skylanders with up to 10 magical Rune abilities.
- Summon Skylanders and Villains alike to fight by your side
Become the #1 champion.
- Mix and match Skylanders with unique skills and abilities to create the ultimate team.
- Time your attacks and use mana wisely to overcome your enemies.
- Knock down your enemies defenseless, use elements to your advantage, trigger the status effects.
- Intuitive game play for on-the-go: just tap on skills and your Skylanders are ready to fight.
- Test your strength against Portal Masters from all over the world.
Watch the Skylands come to life.
- Experience the rich and colorful world of Skylanders.
- Reimagine Skylands and give it your personal touch.
Brand Page: http://skylanders.com2us.com
Please Skylanders is dead. It already had their chance in 2016 (yes Imaginators I know, but it failed in sales) & 2017. Why waste more money when they already had Academy running. If I were the creators I would give up Skylanders. Start fresh with Spyro the Dragon. The Reignited Trilogy is going to have a better impact than the Skylanders.
Sechskies Eun Ji Won and rookie singers Lee Soo Hyun and Kim Eun Bi performed the third OST single titled "Love Song". The rookies, who are both training to debut in HYWY Entertainments girl group HYWY Girls, joined the veteran to sing about falling in love with an unlikely person. The rhythmic medium temp track is the perfect tune to make your spring days even brighter.
As a child, there was a portrait in our family home in Paris that I always loved. Today, it’s known as Maya with Doll – but to me it was just a portrait of my mother, albeit a remarkable one. “Your grandfather was a painter,” she would say, whenever the subject of the canvas, one of many that hung around the house, came up in discussion. It was only when I began school, and whispers about my heritage started to follow me, that I realised what an understatement that was. My grandfather was far more than a painter. He was the defining figure of 20th-century art – and, as I would learn later from years of academic study, a true genius. It was a revelation that would shape the course of my life in many ways. When Picasso died – in 1973, the year before I was born – he left behind 45,000 works, not to mention personal objects and correspondence.