In this video you'll get to know different types of Laptop & which laptop to buy like Intel i3, i5, i7. Which laptop to choose Microsoft Windows vs DOS, How much RAM you need for your laptop: 2GB, 4GB, 8GB or 16GB. Difference between Intel & AMD. HDD vs SSD (Hard Disk Drive vs Solid State Drive). Where you should buy a Laptop in Online Market or Offline ?
I'll also Explain you what are the difference between Laptop & desktop (which one is better).
This is a simple Laptop Buying Guide in HINDI, You'll get the answers to your questions regarding Laptop buying in INDIA like What to Look for When Buying a Laptop, What configuration you should choose, Where to buy Laptop in INDIA - Online vs Offline. Which brand you can trust for buying a Laptop: HP, Acer, Dell etc.., How to buy Best Laptop in your Budget !
1) Laptop Buying Guide in INDIA
2) How to choose Laptop or Computers in HINDI
3) Which Brand is good for Laptop & desktop/computer
4) Which is Operating system you need to buy Windows or DOS (Disk Operating System)
5) What is the difference between Intel Processors i3, i5, i7 in HINDI
6) Laptop vs Desktop - Which one you should choose
7) What is RAM - Random Access memory & how much amount of RAM you need in Laptop ?
8) What is SSD - Solid State Drive in HINDI
9) Microsoft Windows vs Disk Operating System (DOS & linux)
10) Which Laptop Brand to Trust in INDIA: HP, Dell, Acer, Lenovo etc.
11) How to choose a perfect Laptop in HINDI according to your Needs
Social Links: [FOLLOW]
PS: Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE SidTalk for more Trusted & Awesome videos.
Sechskies Eun Ji Won and rookie singers Lee Soo Hyun and Kim Eun Bi performed the third OST single titled "Love Song". The rookies, who are both training to debut in HYWY Entertainments girl group HYWY Girls, joined the veteran to sing about falling in love with an unlikely person. The rhythmic medium temp track is the perfect tune to make your spring days even brighter.
As a child, there was a portrait in our family home in Paris that I always loved. Today, it’s known as Maya with Doll – but to me it was just a portrait of my mother, albeit a remarkable one. “Your grandfather was a painter,” she would say, whenever the subject of the canvas, one of many that hung around the house, came up in discussion. It was only when I began school, and whispers about my heritage started to follow me, that I realised what an understatement that was. My grandfather was far more than a painter. He was the defining figure of 20th-century art – and, as I would learn later from years of academic study, a true genius. It was a revelation that would shape the course of my life in many ways. When Picasso died – in 1973, the year before I was born – he left behind 45,000 works, not to mention personal objects and correspondence.