How to remove a Cylinder head Hello Everyone and Welcome To ZIMALETA HOW TO SHOW & UNBOXING
My Name is Serge I am The Founder of This Channel and I Personally Would Like to Welcome You To Our Channel
I Hope You will find This Channel Helpful and Entertaining, we are always making new Videos for You To Enjoy, we Upload Daily Content and we Try Our Best to Provide you with Quality Videos, If you Like what you see Please Drop us a BIG Like, we will Truly Appreciate it, By liking the Video you are watching You are helping Others To Find Our Channel,
► Follow us on Twitter - https://twitter.com/_ZIMALETA_
► Follow us on Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/_zimaleta_/
► Like us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/cccpserge
► Our Website: here - www.zimaleta.com
► Our Email [email protected]
ZIMALETA HOW TO SHOW & UNBOXING
Here's What you Can Expect from Our Channel, We Make How To Videos on Many Topics, Our Goal is To grow and Expand our How To Content, Here is So primary Focus of Content You Will see now,
• Mercedes Sprinter How To Videos (everything there is to know about the Sprinter) Currently we are Filming Season 2 for 2017 and Already we made Enough Videos to Upload Daily, January Videos are about Electrical Problems. Like ECM, TCM, Egnission Switch, Tumbler, Immobilizer, Skreem Modual, Fuse Panel, Air Bag, Horn, Hazard Light Switch, Electrical Harness, Engine Staling While Driving Problems and Solutions and General maintenance Like Changing Fuel Filter, Air Filter, Cabin Filter, Wiper Blades and Arms, Adding Fluids, Repairing or replacing wore out or broken parts and Upkeep.
• Right Now we are Filming Sprinter How To Videos for February, Here is what you Can Expect, it will be about Replacing Rear Deferential, Complete Guide, everything there is to know about the Rear Deferential, Barings, Rotors, Brakes, ABS Sensors, and Lots More, Also the Break Down of Rear Deferential and Rebuild.
• In March We will Be Focusing on More Sprinter Content, Like Taking Apart and Engine, and Replacing a Head Guesket, Fuel Injectors, a Starter, Rebuilding a 722 Transmission, Replacing Rear Baring and seals, Replacing Front Control Arms, Barings, rotors and Breaks, steering column assembly and Tie Rods, and Upgrading Horn and many More Videos
• In April More Sprinter Videos LIKE Taking Care of Sprinter Body, Like dealing with Rust Problems, sanding prepping for primer and paint, removing hood, doors, Head Lights, grille, Radiator and Support, Replacing AC Condenser, Fixing AC, and Installing Rear Window AC and Generator for The Summer, Building RV Style Cargo Area and Sleeper, for Comfort, Insulating Rear Cargo Area, Installing paneling, Installing, a Window in The Left Sliding Door for The 2 Sliding Door Sprinter, Installing 3 Rear Passenger Seats, Building Storage for Comfort Traveling, Installing a roof AC, SOLAR Panels and Auxiliary Battery's, Changing Tires and Adding Cargo Area Custom Windows
• In May I will Be Doing Construction Videos, I Plan To get a Permit to Build a 4 Bay Door Shop, Out of Cinderblocks This will Be a DIY Project I will Be The Builder and The Contractor, This will Be Built on my B-2 Commercial Property with 12 Foot Bay Doors, and an Office,
• In Jun it will be about Me Getting my Car Dealership License, I will Show You How You can get one and what it takes to get one and how and why I got mine, Also I will be doing Paving and Building a Fence out of Cinderblock and will be getting Ready for Upcoming Car Projects.
• In July we will Be Buying cars at Car AUCTIONS, Like More Sprinter and some other Cars, The Focus will be To Create a Business for Doing what I love and it is Cars, and Car Projects, it will be Fun and we will Not Be Short on Content, The Plan is to Create an interesting and Exiting ZIMALETA How To SHOW 2.0 by This Time My Video Quality and Making Things Fun and Interesting should hit a new High, we Plan to Always Improve what we are doing to always get better and Help Others
Our Goal and Our Mission on This Channel is To Always Help Our Viewers Get The Best Experience in getting The Right Information to you on Time, not only Tru Videos but by Also by answering your Questions that you may have, Your Comments are Very Important to us, they Help shape our content for this Channel, we listen Closely to Our Viewers whether it's a Question, Comment or Suggestion, and Try to get to every Questions Right away, I will Personally Reply to You Same Day, we monitor Our Channel Closely to give you The Best Experience possible.
If your Exited about it like we are Please SUBSCRIBE I Promise NOT To Disappoint, if you Become a SUBSCRIBER you become Part of my YouTube Family and I Would like to Personally Thank You for taking your Time to SUBSCRIBE
THANK YOU FOR MAKING THE VIDEOS HELPS A LOT. I just got an 2002 Freightliner Sprinter 2500 and a 2004 Dodge Sprinter 3500 box, got them for $1500 each. One had 02' 2500 had the Black Death... bad case ... and the 04' 3500 has a blown head gasket no compression in the engine when you try to start it up and the engine rotates ...then i opened the lid for Antifreeze and a huge burst of air comes out... I'm guessing the engine compression is forcing the air / diesel into the radiator.... as far as my understanding it means head gasket has a leak.
If you have any thoughts please reply what you think the problem might be... I'm new to Diesel engines but eager to learn.
Cool, wow thanks for the nice comment, my thoughts check the oil cooler seal maybe it’s not her gasket but I think it might be, I also have same problem with one of mine, and I will keep the videos coming Sprinter is my life but I make Home Remodeling videos and I st videos about my life
Hello! I have a hose lose on the Passenger side that is connected to the Trans bell housing with plastic connectors..It looks like a vacuum hose? Not sure. Can you maybe tell me what that hose is so I can figure out where it connects? Thank you!
+Chuck Gould your welcome I am glad you found it, was it return fuel line on injectors? Be careful not to break it, because some are plastic, but Mercedes sells metal tips one for $100 bucks if you have account there
+Chuck Gould ohh wow, did the House came off the Fuel Pump? Or did the house clamp break? This is common problem happen 2 times to me Fuel came out everywhere, Question for you can you see where the fuel is leaking, make sure to check high pressure fuel pump because it’s winter and they create a bad seal orotund the engine due to inner bolts that you can’t get to getting lose, let me know I will do my best to help you
Sechskies Eun Ji Won and rookie singers Lee Soo Hyun and Kim Eun Bi performed the third OST single titled "Love Song". The rookies, who are both training to debut in HYWY Entertainments girl group HYWY Girls, joined the veteran to sing about falling in love with an unlikely person. The rhythmic medium temp track is the perfect tune to make your spring days even brighter.
As a child, there was a portrait in our family home in Paris that I always loved. Today, it’s known as Maya with Doll – but to me it was just a portrait of my mother, albeit a remarkable one. “Your grandfather was a painter,” she would say, whenever the subject of the canvas, one of many that hung around the house, came up in discussion. It was only when I began school, and whispers about my heritage started to follow me, that I realised what an understatement that was. My grandfather was far more than a painter. He was the defining figure of 20th-century art – and, as I would learn later from years of academic study, a true genius. It was a revelation that would shape the course of my life in many ways. When Picasso died – in 1973, the year before I was born – he left behind 45,000 works, not to mention personal objects and correspondence.