My test and review of the new L'Oréal Matt & Messy range - Salt Spray, Sponge-Putty and Fibre Paste.
*Giveaway now closed*
1. Matt & Messy - Salt Spray - http://amzn.to/1bvEQSp
2. Matt & Messy - Sponge-Putty - http://amzn.to/IrAb7f
3. Matt & Messy - Fibre Paste - http://amzn.to/1gpQfCC
Come and follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat.
I'm @ManForHimself on everything.
Check out my blog too: http://www.ManForHimself.com
My YouTube channel is a destination for men's style, lifestyle and grooming.
I make videos showing how to achieve different hairstyles and haircuts; exploring grooming products; and showcasing men's seasonal and trend led style and fashion.
Sting: Chris Lines - Mechano Sting - http://snd.sc/19YJDIi (Creative Commons Licensed, with written permission from composer/producer)
GIVEAWAY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The 'The Utter Gutter competition' (the "Competition") is open to registered users of YouTube with a valid Google login.
2. Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. To enter the Competition you must subscribe to the The Utter Gutter YouTube Channel (http://www.youtube.com/TheUtterGutter), 'Like' the video and comment on the video.
4. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of entering the Competition.
5. The Competition opens on 30 November 2013 and closes on 7th December 2013 at 4pm.
6. The winner will be chosen at random by the channel owner from the comments of users who have subscribed to the The Utter Gutter YouTube channel, which appear beneath the competition video.
7. The prize ("Prize") consists of all of the items mentioned in the video. The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes. The Utter Gutter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the Prize and not specifically included in the Prize. The Utter Gutter retains the right to substitute the Prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
8. The winner will be notified by a message on YouTube on 7th December and will be given details of how to claim the Prize. If a winner rejects the Prize or does not respond to the message within 24 hours, then The Utter Gutter reserves the right to select an alternative winner and the original winner shall forfeit the Prize.
9. The winner may be required for promotional activity as requested by The Utter Gutter.
10. The Utter Gutter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the Prize. The Utter Gutter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competition.
11. The Utter Gutter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision The Utter Gutter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The Utter Gutter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
13. The Competition will be governed by English law.
14. The Competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom.