I was gonna go for a 3-week trip in England (I ended up staying for 5 weeks though) and didn't even start packing yet so I thought it would be cool if I just take you through my packing procedures together lol. I like to pack stuff in small bags then throw them all in the suitcase. You might think I'm a bit silly to do this but it works for me as it made me organize my thoughts better and forget less stuff, plus, it took me shorter to find what I need during my trip! So, enjoy the video! I hope it's useful for you! xx Yim
If you give me a thumbsup, subscribe, comment, or share, I'll love you forever!
===== FYI =====
- The suitcase size is 28x20x11 inch and the carry-on bag is 19x12 inch.
- This weighed less than 20kg. I always weigh my suitcases before going to the airport, so don't worry. (And I was allowed 40kg in total)
- Most packing pouches I use are normally from a Japanese 100Yen shop called 'Komonoya', available in Thailand, and 'Daiso', available in many countries. But you don't need to get exactly the same thing, just get the idea and find anything cheap around your place.
- I bought my suitcase from a random local store in MBK mall in Bangkok. So it's obviously not branded but it's incredibly strong.
- The military bag I'm using as a carry-on bag is from Paul's Boutique http://www.paulsboutique.com
- I don't normally pack a shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body lotion, and toothpaste with me because they are normally provided at the hotel. Unless I go to stay with someone's house then I'll buy them around the place I'll stay as they're available everywhere so there's no need to pack them at all.
- Since a LOT of people asked me in the comment box, yes I have 2 phones. iPhone is the main phone with the SIM card of the country where I currently am to use phone and data. Another one is a spare one with other 2 SIM cards of the countries where I am resident of, to receive texts from banks and stuff.
- Also, since a lot of people wondered why I only packed one pair of shoes, lol, I packed one pair of flats, wore one pair of trainers on the day I traveled, and I planned to buy some shoes back with me from England (And I did!). And since I was going to stay at my boyfriend's family home, I can borrow any other types of shoes if I needed. Remember, this is just a video to show how I actually packed, not that I'm telling you what you should pack, so of course you can pack things that are essential to you. ;)
===== What I wear the morning I traveled =====
- Uniqlo blue vest top - http://bit.ly/1p1zfr4
Featured in my haul video here - http://youtu.be/ayRYCuna4l4
- Asos oversized military jacket - http://bit.ly/asosarmyjacket
- Uniqlo black legging trousers - http://bit.ly/1kB8UMA
- ALDO Studded Wedge Trainers - http://bit.ly/aldowedgetrainers
Song credit: Crazy Glue by Josh Woodward
(Creative Commons Attribution 3.0)
Where to find me:
MY BLOG http://pippopunkie.com