Discover how data from Acritas, the world's leading provider of legal market research, can help your law firm to grow and excel. Acritas insight provides law firms with reliable and up-to-date legal market intelligence that brings unrivalled depth of knowledge about target markets and early warning of emerging trends.
Acritas' portfolio of products and services is broad, ranging from brand tracking and thought leadership to client feedback and analysis of emerging trends.
Acritas' flagship product, Sharplegal is the world's most comprehensive annual study of the global legal market. Compiled from interviews with over 2,500 senior in-house counsel from around the world, it provides law firms with in-depth market intelligence and the insight necessary to develop world-leading strategies.
Comprising over $6 million of data, Sharplegal research investigates many aspects of the global legal market in great depth, and helps law firms to:
• Understand current perceptions of their brand and its strength in target markets
• Ensure they are operating in/moving into the right markets
• Access the latest market insight to help increase pitch success rate in target markets
• Improve client retention by better understanding clients' needs, behaviors and the firm's performance
• Analyze their pricing policy in light of peer group and world trends.
Interviews are conducted in local languages in over 55 countries including the key jurisdictions of the US, Canada, Brazil, the UK, Germany, France, China, Japan, Australia and the Middle East.
Acritas shapes all its research programs to meet clients' needs and provides superlative industry benchmarking from over 14,000 interviews with in-house counsel.
Acritas data provides a firm foundation for accuracy in strategic planning and builds competitive advantage, leading to greater success and profitability for law firms around the world.
Find out more at acritas.com