▼OPEN FOR INFO AND LINKS▼
WATCH IN HD !!!
I really wanted to show you what the rooms were like in my accommodation at uni! I haven't been here that long, about 8 weeks so I haven't done much decorating but I can't wait to do some shopping and get some cute frames/photos and other bits to make it so much less grim haha. Also, I added some footage of me adding some winter touches at the end!
• My last video:
• Canon 750D
► business inquiries: [email protected]
• Blog: http://thegirlandtheadventure.com/
• Instagram: @thegirltheadventure https://instagram.com/thegirltheadventure/
• Twitter: @thegirlannabel https://twitter.com/TheGirlAnnabel
• Tumblr http://thegirltheadventure.tumblr.com/
• Snapchat: @annabelchr
►VLOG CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdv0EZC_m0psN27WvnFHzpQ
►OTHER VIDEOS TO WATCH
• Casual Summer Lookbook | Topshop, Urban Outfitters etc
• How To Style: White Sneakers | Adidas Superstars + Topshop Platforms
• My Sexuality | COMING OUT
• CLEAR SKIN FOR SUMMER! | Skin & Hair Care 2017
• Natural Make-Up: Alexis Ren, Kendall Jenner & IG Model Inspired
• HUGE COLOURPOP WINTER HAUL! | Swatches + Reviews
• HUGE URBAN OUTFITTERS TRY-ON HAUL!
• HOW OLD ARE YOU?
• HOW TALL ARE YOU?
• WHERE DO YOU LIVE?
• WHAT DO YOU DO?
I currently work part-time in Joules Clothing (fashion retail) along side posting content on Youtube. I am recovering from Chronic Lyme Disease - I’ve been ill for 7 years. I plan on going back to London College of Fashion to study Fashion Styling in September.
• ARE YOU ILL?
Yes. I have Late Stage/Chronic Lyme Disease. I fell ill when I was 13 and was diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue when I was 15. I had over 30 awful symptoms that didn’t match up to this diagnoses so with my dads help in 2014 we went abroad and had 100’s of tests done to find out I had been suffering with lyme disease all along. I had the EM rash when I was 13 and all the symptoms but I was misdiagnosed due the lack of knowledge and poor testing in the UK. Symptoms include: Severe fatigue (always tired), severe inflammation (joints, muscles, lots of pain etc), auto immune (always getting ill and never being able to fight it off), intolerance to foods (dairy, sugar, gluten etc) and general body aches/swelling/ pain.
• IS YOUR HAIR DYED?
My hair was very dark and I had the colour gently stripped from it in the summer '16 to a light brown. My natural hair colour is strawberry blonde. UPDATE: I've recently started balayage, I'm on my second session.
• WHAT PIERCINGS DO YOU HAVE?
Left ear: 6 starting at my lobes to the top cartilage
I have both my lobes pierced
I used to have my belly button pierced when I was 16 however I took it out a couple of years ago.
• DO YOU WEAR GLASSES?
Yes, I usually wear contacts when on camera however I’ve been wearing glasses since I was 3 years old - I have a really lazy eye and horrific vision tbh (6+ lol)