• This short video with few slide will explain you, how to correctly examine fire
Aag kiya hai, Aag kise kehte hain, Aag lagane mein kin kin cheezon ki zaroorat padti hai?
Aag kitne tarah ka hota hai or kaun kaun? Aag ko 6 bhagon mein banta gaya hai jaise class A fire, Class B fire, Class C Fire, Class D Fire. Class E Fire or Class F Fire/Aag,
Aag ko photo or tasweer ke zariye se bhi samajhne mein kafi aasani hogi, aap khod logon ko Aag ke bare mein bahut kuch sikha sakte hain mere is video ko dekhne ke baad or mere agla video Part 2 mein Aag ko kaise bhujate hain, Aag kin cheezon ken rahne se jalta hai or kin cheezon ke nahi rehne se nahi jalega samjhe,
• At first you have to understand the materials that are burning in order to extinguish fire correctly,
• A fire involving wood must be handled differently than a fire involving petrol.
• Categories of fire has been discussed in this video.
• Here fire is divided into 6 category.
• Class "A" fires involving ordinary combustible materials such as wood, cloth, plastic and paper.
• Class "B" fires involving flammable liquids or flammable solids such as grease, paint, oil, petrol, varnish and fat.
• Class "C" fires involving gases such as butane, propane, acetylene.
• Class "D" fires involving burning metals such as magnesium, titanium, potassium.
• Class "E" fires involving electrical hazards.
• Class "F" fires involving flammable liquids such as deep fat fryers.
• A class "D" fire should only be tackled by qualified personnel trained in the handling of this class of fire.
• Kindly Share this video to your family, friends, relatives, co-workers, employees and people in your community. This video will provide you people, how to correctly check Fire and take immediate action. Part ii video be will uploaded soon in order to know how to use fire extinguishers in an emergency situation.
My next video will be on Fire extinguisher, Pass etc. ok