Deathwhisper PVP - Siege - Sinister
Also unlike some of the early posts we took the defense out to the field and engaged LoTD/PRx at their body which had two components; one attacking our north/east tower and the other attacknig the south/west tower. This of course makes zerging around pretty useless as the walls drop so fast that if you dont split up to deal with the joint attacks you will lose a segment and about 2 minutes before the end of our siege thats what happened we lost the north/east tower point.
The open field battles were a slaughter, however, with us averaging 4:1 kills and the points easily reflecting that. We had a couple frap snippets and screenshots that will be linked back here later for anyone who's interested.
I don't believe this was there (PRX/LOTD) best effort in any way shape or form. LoTD has a leader I consider effective at controlling his troops without him there I suspect it was more a toe in the water then anything else. So no shit talking here just facts for those that are interested.
Some interesting notes worthy of commenting for you upcoming warlords:
1) The destroyed tower was still not passable by players... I dont know if this is a stage thing or if they dont want you walking through broken down walls. I hope its the former not the later as the strategy element is far more appealing then mash on the door with 40 and fight the other 40 on the other side.
2) I still have no fucking clue what the Ballista's on top of keeps do but I now have some item in my bag that I will likely be throwing away by end of night.
3) I could not interact with the siege 'markers' on the ground in anyways... again no clue how or what they are supposed to be. I suspect these might be 'staging' points for res camps as they would serv little purpose for trebuchets given the los issues of the wall. Then again maybe they will actually shoot over walls like the original design of a Trebuchet... given their coding capabilities atm I doubt it.
4) After winning the Siege on points by a convincing marging the GU chat was spammed repeatedly by the game telling us to change our vulnerability window; which we did to a reasonable time. Important to note that their are limited slots and it looks like you book your time now or you get fucked. I suspect the late comers to the keeps will have to be vulnerable at less then desirable times (i.e. get moving slow asses)
5) We didnt have any booting out of the zone or any of that shit but that is probably directly related to our total player count not exceeding the limits.
Video filmed and edited by Ren-SiN
This is not my video.