Deck I Used: https://www.amazon.com/theory11-CONTRABAND-Contraband-Playing-Cards/dp/B01ESWPIH0/ref=sr_1_1?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1490583009&sr=1-1&keywords=contraband+deck
Link to Mismag822's channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/mismag822
Hey guys! So this is another one of my favorites. Absolutely impossible and impressive. Please watch the whole video, because I already know you are going to ask some questions, so here they are lol:
1: Can the 25 cards be completely random and shuffled? Yes they can, but they have to include the 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 of hearts IN THAT ORDER on the top.
2. Are the spectators allowed to think of a key card? Yes they are allowed too, and there is a specific trick to knowing if they do or not. First step is to locate the key card, then ask which pile their card is in. If they point to the pile with the key card you are looking at, then they thought of that key card.
3. Can the piles be stacked by the spectators? Sure they can, just tell them what to do so they don't accidentally shuffle them or something.
Ok so there are some questions you might have had answered. If you have anymore ask them in the comments below. Don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe!
HOW TO REQUEST A TRICK:
1. Find a performance of a trick on YouTube that you would like to see on my channel, or even film yourself performing the trick and upload it to YouTube.
2. Copy that YouTube link and go to the discussion page on my channel. (You have to be on a computer to go onto the discussion page, unfortunately it doesn’t show up on mobile devices)
3. Comment in the page: (whatever you want to say really... like “please teach this!” Or “I would love it if you revealed this!” Something like that.) Then PASTE the link to the performance in your comment.
4. Post your comment! And I will for sure look at everyones request! The people's tricks that I like will get a special shoutout and a tutorial for the trick in a future video!